from Dick Humphrey, leader of the FTM User Group.
Family Tree Maker 2017!
FTM 2017 is now in Test Drive 2.0 mode and tentatively is scheduled for full release on July 15,
- FamilySync replaces TreeSync.
- FamilySync connects one Ancestry tree to multiple computers with FTM.
- Hints, Searching and Merging now with FamilySearch as well as Ancestry.
- Photo enhancement tool for faded photographs.
- Color coding for ancestors and descendants.
- Filter lists can be saved and color coded.
On Sunday, July 9, at the SCGS Library from 4:00-6:00 pm the entire focus of the Family Tree Maker User Group will be on this new edition, Family Tree Maker 2017 (Mac and Windows!). Besides viewing the new features, user group leader Dick Humphrey will give recommendations for installation and clarify the changes for syncing, hints and web search with Ancestry.com
Dick will also be at the library by 2:30 pm to chat and provide FTM assistance.
Sunday, July 9, 2017
Southern California Genealogical Society Family Research Library
417 Irving Drive
Burbank, California 91504
Cross Street Glenoaks