Everyone with an interest is welcome to participate!
Sharing Our Stories – Group Discussion hosted by Alice Fairhurst
Come prepared to share the stories of your ancestors. We’ll focus on the following questions:
- Who was your first family member to arrive in the United States?
- How did they travel into the US?
- Where did your family emigrate from and where did they settle in the United States?
- When did your family arrive and what difficulties or successes did they encounter?
- What resources were most useful in your hunt for your ancestor(s)?
If you are interested in becoming a host for the British Isles Interest Group, please contact Diane Adamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 464-872-341
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
417 Irving Drive
Burbank, CA 91504-2408