14 April 2016

[CA-SCGS] National Volunteer Week - April 10 - 16, 2016


One week just doesn't seem long enough for SCGS to properly express our gratitude to the legion of volunteers that make our mission become a reality. But we will try. Below we have shared another one of our recent You Made My Day cards.



I would like to thank Lynne Parmenter for providing training, advice, and support to ease my transiton into the "in-house printer" role. She has been patient even when I didn't always "get it" the first time. She has even gone above and beyond the call of duty by making special trips to the library to show me the way. Thanks!


For more information about opportunities to volunteer with SCGS please contact us at volunteer@scgsgenealogy.com

Southern California Genealogical Society and Family Research Library
417 Irving Drive
Burbank, California

Cross street Glenoaks

(818) 843-7247

www.scgsgenealogy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment