New Virtual Conferences!
Registration Opens on Monday, January 11, 2021
The 51st Genealogy Jamboree brings you nationally known speakers keeping you in touch with the latest developments in the field of genealogy. From coast to coast, from North to South, from our neighbors - Canada and Mexico - and from the Old World, our speakers can help you find your ancestors' lives and stories. You'll be able to learn from many tried and true speakers and get surprising insights from speakers that are new to Jamboree.
- World-class Genealogy Conference
- Learn from 51 speakers from the USA, Canada, Ireland, Israel and the UK
- STANDARD Registration includes 6 LIVE lectures June 11 & 12 and 20 recorded lectures of your choice Add PLUS Registration to access all 50 recorded lectures
STANDARD Registration - Select 20 recorded lectures from 50 choices.
PLUS Registration - All 50 lectures are yours to view.
All Registration packages receive the Friday and Saturday LIVE lectures.
GENETIC GENEALOGY 2021 - FRIDAY & SATURDAY, JUNE 4 & 5
DNA testing is an increasingly popular tool for genealogists. Learn the difference between autosomal DNA, mtDNA and Y-DNA and which tool is useful for what type of investigation. There will be presentations from AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA. The keynoter will be blogger Roberta Estes, MBA. Other notables presenting include Maurice J. Gleeson, MD of Genetic Genealogy Ireland, Leah La Perle Larkin, PhD, creator of WATO, and DNA authors Emily Aulicino, MEd, and Richard Hill, MBA.
- World-class DNA Conference
- Get in on the Latest Discoveries
- Learn from up to 20 renowned Genetic Genealogy experts
- STANDARD Registration includes 6 LIVE lectures on June 4 & 5 and 10 recorded lectures of your choice
STANDARD Registration - Select 10 recorded lectures from 20 choices.
PLUS Registration - All 20 lectures are yours to view.
All Registration packages include the Friday and Saturday LIVE lectures.
Learn More Here!
Click Button To Open